Thursday, August 15, 2002

I love living in Mebane. One of the reasons I love living in Mebane is that we have a local, and I mean LOCAL, phone company, Mebtel. Mebtel has a great deal on DSL service. I get the DSL bundled together with all the phone services (Caller ID, etc.) and the installation is free. So I signed up to get it this week. They said they'd be able to do it Friday morning. As it happened, today at about noon the tech showed up at my house. "We're real busy tomorrow," he said, "so can we install yours today?" It did take a bit of work to figure out how to make windows/IE realize that I was connected, but we're up and running now. Blogger's doing some construction, so I'll just tell you that my new email address is paulthepianoman@yahoo.com. I'll put it in the link to the left when blogger is ready for me.

No comments: