Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Since all the cool kids are doing this--

8 things on your desk:
Picture of Lenise and me
business cards
A stuffed bat
Rob and Wendy Jacobsen tapes
telephone
stapler
rebate form from my last oil change
cd one of my customers made which I haven't listened to yet

7 things you touch every day:
mouse
keyboard
wife
a book
refrigerator door
front door
the hearts of all deaconpaul readers

6 movies you can't live without: (can't say I feel dependent on movies, but these are favorites)
The Castle
Rushmore
The Last Days of Disco
Brazil
Wings of Desire
Repo Man

5 nicknames you have had in your life:
pollywog
Baxter
Greg
peanut butter
honey (only from my wife)

4 places you want to visit:
Switzerland
Ukraine (next year)
South America
Africa

3 things you wish you could change about yourself:
I'd like to be less lazy
I'd like to be more caring about people
I'd like to be wealthy

2 phone numbers you call most:
voicemail (work)
voicemail (home)

1 person you plan to spend the rest of your life with
Lenise Baxter

No comments: