Tuesday, November 25, 2003

If only y'all knew all the good stuff I think of that I forget to blog. Man am I profound when nobody is around lstening to me. I'm like the charcter in Mystery Men who could turn invisible when no one was looking.

I'll just throw out now that I'm still enjoying playing through Bach's WTC (or K dependin on your spelling habits), a little each day. I've really felt my reading skill picking up this time through. I guess this will be my third trip through the book. Mind you, this is a lot like learning to first read a grownup type book when you are a kid. There's a lot I stumble over, and a lot that flies right past me. But now I'm occasionally able to keep a tempo going long enough to actually get some sense of how the pieces might sound if played by a real performer. It's very satisfying, but always challenging.

No comments: