Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I love my youth pastor. I caught him at the church last night at about 10:00 playing Madden 04 on our church's new X Box. He told me the computer had beaten him badly and he wanted revenge. I told him he had to play me, since I've never played on an X Box. Of course I thrashed him soundly, thus leaving him dejected and having to explain to his wife why he came hime so late :)

Of course I also like the fact that at our outh bible study tonight he asked questions like "Is the gospel teaching or history?", expecting "history" as the proper answer. We got to discuss why, when Paul confronted Peter about not eating with the gentiles, he (Paul) accused him of not living according to the gospel. It's interesting trying to get from point a (the life of Jesus) to point b (the gospel requires Jews to eat with gentiles).

No comments: