Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another of these silly things. I was going to call it dumb, but it's from my wife, so I'll just call it silly.
Four Jobs I Have Had:

Tour Guide
Landscaper
Life Insurance Salesman
Janitor at a Funeral Home


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

The Castle (probably the (non-veggie) movie I have seen the most of in the last few years)
The Hudsucker Proxy
Waiting for Guffman
Brazil

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over
I don't typically read the same books very many times at this point in my life but I'll answer this the best I can

I've read though the Patrick O'Brian saga twice, and probably will again
I'm planning on rereading all of the Robertson Davies novels over the next year
Johann Sebastian Bach's Well Tempered Clavier
Edvard Grieg's Lyric Pieces

okay, those last two were a different sort of reading, but I do read those over and over and haven't grown tired of them yet.


Four Places I Have Lived:

West Bloomfield, Michigan
Wildwood, New Jersey
Durham, North Carolina
Houghton, New York

Four TV Shows I Watch:

I'll just list my old favorites since we don't watch (live) tv anymore

The Simpsons
Seinfeld
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Firefly

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:

Clearwater, Florida
Gull Lake, Michigan
Vienna, Austria
Stockholm, Sweden

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

Well, lessee, I go here to sound smart,
I go here for amusement,
I go here to feed my addiction,
and here to find out what's going on in my house.

Four Favorite Foods

(I'll just list ones I like to make)
Borsch (got a big pot in the fridge right now)
Black Bean Soup
Omelettes
Bread Pudding with Whisky Sauce

Four Places I'd Like To Be Right Now:

(I'll take "right now" as "places I generally enjoy")
L'viv, Ukraine
Mebane Public Library (will probably be there later today)
Boone, NC
Church of the Good Sheherd

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:

Al
Paul D
Mark (just cuz I never see him do these things)
and, Michael (NOT Kristen)

1 comment:

Bryson Mills said...

Great read, thanks for writing this