Friday, September 06, 2002

A list of my fun for the day.

1. I got to hold a ball python (belonged to one of my customers). Snake (of the non-venomous variety) are fun to hold.

2 Same customer told me a joke:

A couple has a child. Thoughout childhood, the kid never say anything. They have him tested for deafness and psychological disorders, but all the tests come back negative. Still never says a word. Finally, at six years old, during the dinner hour, the child says "these mashed potatoes are cold." The parents are beside themselves. "Why didn't you ever say anything before? We knew you were able to talk. Why didn't you say anything!!" Child: "Up until now, everything was fine."

3. Watched a favorite movie that I saw without my wife when she was on a trip a couple years back, Love Serenade. "I have reason to believe he might be a fish." In a quiet, understated, australian kind of way this os one of the funniest movies about love, sex, siblings, and fish. Go check it out.

No comments: