Thursday, January 18, 2001

My very first blog post right here. Let me tell you just a bit about myself. First of all I am a Christian (as you may have guessed from the title I used for myself). Second, I have a wife, the lovely Lenise, who tries to keep me out of trouble.

Other items of note. I am a professional piano tuner, and semi-retired cleaning service owner/operator. I like to read just about anything that gets in front of my face. I tend to be a conservative, both politically and religiously, but I like to think I am just following my biblically guided conscience on such issues. I enjoy using my meagre musical gifts: singing, playing piano and french horn. I enjoy wasting time on my computer, either surfing or playing games. And, of course, I enjoy my activities and friendships through my church. Enough for intro I think.

No comments: