Monday, September 29, 2003

Interview questions for Scott Cunningham

1 What's the best (or worst) economist joke you've ever heard?

2 If you were leading a class of college educated Christians on the subject "Great Books I Think You Should Read", what would you put on the list? (limit of 10 max)

3 What one area of popular american culture makes no sense to you at all? (I'm looking for something general rather than a specific like Barney or Pauley Shore)

4 Explain how a study on corporal punishment can fall under the purview of an economist. (My wife wants to know)

5 What's the single dumbest question or statement you've heard said by a student or a prof in an econ class. You may include one of each if you like.

Please note I was nice to you. I thought about asking things like, "If you could change one thing about your wife . . ."


::If you would like to participate too, here are your instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.::

No comments: