Tuesday, March 19, 2002

I want to thank Jim and kristen for having a lovely luncheon with me yesterday. It was good to be able to put a face to a blog. Side note: doesn't "hey blogface!" sound like a good insult? Also, to Jim, I happened to notice just after I dropped you off a group of college kids with maroon Minn. shirts on. I noticed last night that the U. Minn. women's b-ball team was paying UNC here. Too bad you didn't catch a ride with them.

On a more general note. Until a get a real comment system, feel free to email comments to me. If you put the word "postable" (is that a word?) in them and keep the cussing to a minimum I'll be happy to post them.

Speaking of cussing, it's come to my attention that one or more elders from my church may be looking at my blog from time to time, so I may have to watch the cussing myself. Someone in my small group said recently "you only cus around people you are comfortable with". I believe he wasn't speaking directly to me. At least I hope he wasn't . . .

No comments: