Sunday, July 28, 2002

Made it back home safely. The wedding went fine, though my performance, to not put too fine a point on it, sucked. I did play better in the ceremony than I did during the rehearsal, but that's not saying much. Just glad it's over from that standpoint, and glad that Ehren is married now. He's one of the more introverted introverts I know, so I'm glad to see that that is not necessarily an impediment to marriage.

As I mentioned, the wedding was in SW Penn. We were about 30 miles or so from the trapped miners. I'm glad that they all got out safely, but I got a bit tired of seeing the governor on tv all the time. Why does a politician have to take credit for every important event in the world? Don't answer me on that.

I did finish my Christian historians book and the McGrath bool on the trip. Both were excellent in their own ways. That McGrath fellow seem to know a thing or two.

No comments: