Friday, February 21, 2003

Recovering from my lithotripsy yesterday. If you don't know what that is, don't ask. I'm doing well though. Just takes a while for the sedatives to run out of my system. Discovered that Alamance Regional is a VERY nice hospital. Everyone there treated me very well. The building looked brand spanking new. Looked a bit like SouthPoint Mall, actually. The only weird thing for me is that my urologist wants me to be inverted for a few hours a day now, which is to say my hips need to be higher than my head. Not quite sure how that will work. (I'm not even making this up.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/seks-sekrety/1648-horoshiy-seks-pomogaet-zhenschinam-vyglyadet-molozhe.html ]Понты на форуме ! [/url]
Всем привет!Вот решила также начать пользоваться благами прогресса,решила испробовать через интернет покупки обвенчаютсяь,зарегистрировалась на ebay,теперь хочу сыскать асов в этом деле:-)подскажите пожалуйста,какие есть интересные моменты,какие подводные камни?и вообще побольше инфы по этой теме!Заранее спасибо!